The mailing of this newsletter is paid for by Joyce
Michelson, Christine Anderson, Marion Prescott, Doris Held, Kaye
Curran, Anne Fiyalka, Karen Casarin, Pat Finick, Eleanor Clark,
Jane Kondratovich, Ralph Kemp, Louise Varga, Peter & Carole
Kreshpan, George & Dorothy Beno, Wendy Wai Yan Lo and Connie
THANKS ALSO TO: Attorney Robert Nicola and Family, Marion
Adolphson, and Attorneys O’Donnell, McDonald & Cregeen for their
donation to the Easton Senior Center Low Vision Center.
Dear Friends, HERE IS A LIST OF MARCH HAPPENINGS!
1. The Charity Quilters have just completed an incredible
project! We now have a RAFFLE for a king-sized quilt that will
be on display until the drawing on April 2nd. We have already
sold 1000 raffle tickets and are hoping to sell the remaining
1000 tickets in the next month. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN SELL A
SHEET OF 8 TICKETs at $1.00 each, please give us a call. The
$2000 you raise will help provide programs for the center.
2. A FREE DECORATIVE PAINTING CLASS is available this month,
just by signing your name. Call soon though because of limited
3. TAI CHI is becoming a really popular class. Be sure to read
the enclosed flyer to learn about the health benefits of such an
4. March is MOVIE MADNESS MONTH! The wonderful
PBS series, BERKELEY SQUARE begins on Fridays, the two 25th
ANNIVERSARY presentations of PHANTOM & LES MISERABLES
will include a free SUBWAY LUNCH donated by the DELUCA/SUBWAY
FOUNDATION. They have made a donation of $500
for us to present lunch/movie presentations.
5. Our INDIVIDUALIZED BALANCE ASSESSMENT PROGRAM is almost full.
Be sure to call early.
6. Speaking about “full programs” we have had to organize
another day of STAMPING, because of its popularity.
7. Please join me for two wonderful films about WOMEN IN
RELIGION on March 5 and 19. This is part of a film/discussion
seminar which I teach at Sacred Heart. If you like it I will
continue with the series in April.
8. Our ST. PATRICK’S treat this year is a LUNCH (salad &
dessert) and WILDLIFE SEMINAR. Be sure to sign up, seats are
9. AARP is planned for April 24. Please note.
10. A great seminar is planned for April 11th. HOW TO ORGANIZE
YOUR LIFE FROM
POCKET BOOK TO CLOSETS!!
11. Be sure to visit our TAG SALE , March 5-9th. Our SILENT
AUCTION IS PLANNED FOR APRIL 16-27. We have some great items!!
12. Be sure to attend the Troop 66 GOURMET PANCAKE BREAKFAST on
March 17 .and the TASTE of ITALY DINNER (Girl Scouts) on April
First. These are sensational treats for everyone and guess what.
We have tickets for both occasions. YOU DON’T HAVE TO COOK.
SPRING IS IN THE AIR. The crocuses are in bloom and our
daffodils are in bud. Be sure to start that Spring exercise
program and when you do try to persuade me to do the same!